We’ve compiled a list of the best sacds on the market today, based on our own personal experiences and the feedback of other customers. We’ve also included a buyer’s guide to help you make the best decision for your needs.
|1||Sony X700 - 2K/4K UHD - 2D/3D - Wi-Fi - SA-CD - Multi System Region Free Blu Ray Disc DVD Player -...||$295.00||Buy Now|
|2||Greatest Hits (Hybrid-SACD)||$32.13||Buy Now|
|3||Breakfast In America (SHM-SACD)||$27.52||Buy Now|
|4||Rumours (SACD-Hybrid)||$26.87||Buy Now|
|5||Live in Paris (Hybrid-SACD)||$31.75||Buy Now|
|6||Pat Metheny Group (SHM-SACD)||$29.51||Buy Now|
|7||Hotel California (Hybrid-SACD)||$34.52||Buy Now|
|8||Pretzel (SACD-SHM)||$27.36||Buy Now|
|9||Santana (Limited Edition) (Hybrid-SACD) (7-inch Packaging)||$39.49||Buy Now|
|10||Argus (SHM-SACD)||$28.07||Buy Now|
Top 10 Sacd Reviews
Sony X700 - 2K/4K UHD - 2D/3D - Wi-Fi - SA-CD - Multi System Region Free Blu Ray Disc DVD Player - PAL/NTSC - USB - 100-240V...
- CD-R/RW, SACD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD, CD, BD-RE, BD-ROM, DVD-R DL, BD-R DL, CD-DA, BD-R TL, BMP, GIF Include JPEG, PNG, MPO, WEBP. AAC, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, LPCM, APE, HE-AAC, WMA10 Pro, WMA9, DSD, ALAC, Vorbis, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, XVID, WMV9, VC-1, VC-AVC -Supports AVC formats.
- Two HDMI Outputs - One HDMI cable included. The high-speed HDMI cable is the only connection that can provide a Blu-ray experience with 4K or full 1080p pictures and digital surround sound.
- Built-in Wi-Fi Connecting to your wireless home network with built-in 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz Wi-Fi requires no additional cables or wires.
- Dolby Vision HDR uses dynamic metadata to analyze each scene in compatible video to optimize the brightness level for that scene on your compatible display. Dolby Vision support is to be made available through a future firmware update.
- Plays 2D/3D Blu-ray Regions: A, B and C Plays All-Region DVDs: Regions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. 0 PAL/NTSC Plays PAL and NTSC Region DVDs on Any TV Built-in NTSC⇔PAL Converter
Best Sacd – Buyer’s Guide
What is sacd?
The term “sacd” stands for “super audio CD.” These discs are designed to provide a higher quality audio experience than traditional CDs. In order to take advantage of the benefits of an sacd, you will need a compatible player.
What are the benefits of sacd?
The biggest benefit of sacd is the improved sound quality. These discs can store more information than traditional CDs, which results in a wider dynamic range and a greater sense of detail. Additionally, sacds can be played on any standard CD player, although you will not be able to hear the improved sound quality unless you have a compatible player.
What should I look for in an sacd player?
When shopping for an sacd player, you should first consider what type of disc you want to play. There are two types of sacds: hybrid and pure. Hybrid discs contain both a regular CD layer and an sacd layer, while pure sacds only contain the latter. If you only plan on playing pure sacds, then any standard CD player will suffice; however, if you want to take advantage of the improved sound quality of hybrid discs, then you will need a player that is compatible with both types of discs.
In addition to compatibility, you should also consider the features offered by different players. Some models come with built-in DACs (digital-to-analog converters), while others require an external DAC. Some players also offer additional features such as upscaling (which can improve the sound quality of regular CDs), gapless playback (which eliminates gaps between tracks), and various connectivity options.
What are some good brands of sacd players?
There are many good brands of sacd players on the market, including Sony, Pioneer, Denon, Marantz, and Yamaha. However, keep in mind that not all players from these brands will be compatible with all types of discs; be sure to check the specifications before making your purchase.