We’ve put together a comprehensive guide on the best computers for programming, based on our findings from extensive research. In this guide, you’ll find the top laptops and desktop computers for programming, as well as a few things to keep in mind when making your purchase.
Top 10 Computer For Programming Reviews
TESmart HDMI Dual Monitor KVM Switch 4 HDMI PCs + 2 HDMI Monitors Updated 4K @60Hz, Support Cascading for Quad Monitor, HDR 10,...
- 【Reduce Space】Use a desk with 2 monitors to switch and control 4 PCs and / or laptops. Contains all cables necessary for the operation of KVM. Plug & Play capable. No drivers requir. All ports are HDMI.
- 【Superior Video Quality】Up to 3840x2160 @ 60hz on both monitors at the same time. EDID emulation to retain resolutions and symbols when rearranging (Switching in the same mode).
- 【Easy Switching of Inputs】Support front panel button, keyboard hotkeys, IR remote control and RS232 to control KVM. Dedicated keyboard / mouse ports have emulation programming for hotkey and remote control.
- 【Multimedia-Oriented】Transfer audio to the monitor or headphone output. Share USB devices with a standard USB2.0 port. Supports 2.4G wireless keyboards and mice as well as multimedia keys, mechanical keyboards, gaming keyboards, etc.
- 【Supports cascading through DCCI】 Cascading can achieve the function of expanding from dual monitors to quad monitors, making your application scenarios broader.
ELECROW Raspberry Pi 4 Kit, Raspberry Pi Laptop, CrowPi2 Programming Learning Kit for Kids Adult - Basic Kit, RPI Not Included
- This is the Crowpi2 basic kit, it does not contain Raspberry Pi and power bank.
- Raspberry Pi Kit --- CrowPi2 is a great kit for learning programming. It can be used as a small personal computer to learn or advance one's programming skills with the lessons included and programming games.
- CrowPi2: Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 3b or Raspberry Pi 3 b+ can be applied, but it may be a bit stuck, so we still recommend you to use Raspberry Pi 4B.
- Programming Kit --- 76 lessons and 20 creative projects are teach you how to start coding. Face recognition and speech recognition lessons will teach you how to build AI projects. Minecraft lessons and 18 small games for you to explore.
- All-in-one Board Kit --- Raspberry Pi learning kit with 22 kinds of sensors and modules are all under one kit. Great for computer labs and classes that want to control a clean environment.
Computer Programming Posters - Set of 9 | Computer Science Posters | Gloss Paper measuring 33” x 23.5” | STEM Posters for the...
- EDUCATIONAL CHARTS DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: Our set of 9 Computer Programming posters help students to learn, engage and remember more information than ever before. Covering a range of core Computer Science topics, these unique school posters can play a vital role in improving both students' understanding and classroom décor.
- SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE: Our educational school posters are colorful, beautifully illustrated and contain a huge amount of valuable information. The set of 9 Computer Programming posters are specifically designed to help students gain a greater understanding of complex topics. The wall charts are a great resource for Schools, Classrooms, Computer Science Teachers, Students, Tutors, Home School Parents and Home School Kids.
- MAKE LEARNING FUN: Engaging, clear and colorful designs and images create a fun learning environment in which students can excel. Our amazing wall posters can help to increase students’ interest towards Computer Science, while recapping any key information they've been taught.
- LARGE SIZE – IDEAL FOR READING FROM A DISTANCE: Our school wall charts are a generous size, measuring 33” x 23.5”. This ensures all posters are easily readable from a distance. Our educational posters are a fantastic way of brightening and decorating any classroom and can easily complement every type of learning environment.
- FAST SHIPPING: ****SHIPS 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS**** After you have placed your order, the products will be delivered within 10 business days to your chosen address. Daydream Education is the No.1 provider of educational wall charts, helping students’ learning in schools for over 20 years!
CoderMindz Game for AI Learners! NBC Featured: First Ever Board Game for Boys and Girls Age 6+. Teaches Artificial Intelligence...
- HIGH QUALITY - The future is here and it's ready to play! Coder Mindz is the only board game and STEM toy, that teaches Coding and Artificial Intelligence concepts using a fun gameplay.
- EASY PLAY - Use it at home, in school, coding clubs, Montessori, STEM clubs, boys girls scout, summer clubs, tutoring, after school, day care, maker space, hackathons and for Girls who code!
- YOUNG INVENTOR - Created by Samaira, a 9 year old girl and covered by over 100 Media and News, including TIME, NBC TODAY Show, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, NBC Bay Area, Sony, Mercury News and many more. Her first game is now used in over 600 schools worldwide.
- FIRST EVER AI GAME and FREE CURRICULUM - The only game that introduces kids to many AI concepts. Teaches Image Recognition, Training, Inference, Data, Adaptive Learning, Autonomous and more. Also teaches Coding concepts like Loops, Functions, Conditionals and Algorithm writing and more. FREE CURRICULUM available to download on website (limited time only)
- THINK AI - Artificial Intelligence is a big and emerging branch. The “Intelligence” in machines is programmed by “Training”. Once trained the machines “Infer” and start behaving “Autonomously”. Training involves Back-propagation which is Retraining or Fine Tuning. Using bots and code card this game sneakily introduces all those concepts which form foundation of today’s AI world. Learning Coding and AI concept helps you connect with real coding and AI.
CoderBunnyz - The Most Comprehensive STEM Coding Board Game Ever! Learn All The Concepts You Ever Need in Computer Programming in...
- HIGH QUALITY - STEM Education Toy and Gift for Girls and Boys ages 4 - 104! Program the Bunnyz with the Code Cards to traverse through the maze, eat the carrot and reach a playful destination.
- EASY PLAY - Use it at home, in school, coding clubs, montessori, STEM clubs, boys girls scout, summer clubs, tutoring, after school, day care, maker space, hackathons and for Girls who code! Within less than an year of launch, CoderBunnyz is already being used as a STEM coding tool at over 600 schools and over 380 libraries in US and all around the world!
- YOUNG INVENTOR - Created by a Samaira, a 9 year old girl and covered by over 100 Media and News, including TIME, NBC-TODAY, Business Insider, Yahoo finance, NBC Bay Area, Sony, Mercury News and many more in more than 100 countries( scroll down for her Hulu Video)
- PLAYED AT GOOGLE - Played by over 4800 kids at 155 workshops, including 50 at Google Headquarters. Teaches simple concepts like loops, branches, functions, conditionals and advance concepts like Inheritance, Parallelism, List, Stack, Queue and Algorithm writing.
- AWARD WINNER - FREE CURRICULUM Recognized by Board of Education, Maker Faires, Science Fairs, several libraries, schools and tech events. Winner of Infy Maker Award 2016. The only board game that you would need to learn concepts of all programming language. No Prior Coding Experience Required. Learn and Play with Computer Programming Today. The ultimate coding board game. FREE CURRICULUM available to download on website (limited time only)
Base Kit Computer Coding for Kids 8-12. Learn Code and Electronics. Great Gift for Boys and Girls to Learn STEM Skills!
- 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗠 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧: Coding for kids 8-12 has never been easier! Perfect for boys & girls interested in science, technology, engineering, & math (STEM) - all of which are integrated into this coding toy.
- 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙-𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗨𝗡: Over 55 online projects & 3.5 hours of video walkthroughs, plus coding ‘challenges’ for kids. Develops critical thinking and logic through fun coding play.
- 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬: Kids have 1000+ lines of computer code that they can tinker, modify, and customize. Clear online instructions help kids 8+ get started and learn coding step by step.
- 𝗔𝗟𝗟-𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘: Kit contains real electronic circuit components, programmable microcontroller especially designed for beginners, friendly description cards, and online videos that let kids 8-12 learn coding on their own!
- 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗗: Awarded by Purdue University Engineering, Modern Library Awards, and as a "Top Fun" kit for kids 8-12 to learn coding. Requires internet & Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computer. Not compatible with tablets or smartphones.
Best Computer For Programming – Buyer’s Guide
If you are looking for a computer to use for programming, there are a few things you will want to keep in mind. First, you will want to make sure that the computer has enough power to handle the demands of your programming projects. Second, you will want to choose a computer that has a good amount of RAM and storage space so that you can keep all of your project files on hand. Finally, you will want to pick a computer that comes with a good software suite for programming so that you have everything you need to get started.
Here are a few computers that we recommend for programming:
1. Apple MacBook Pro
The MacBook Pro is a great choice for programming because it has plenty of power to handle even the most demanding projects. It also comes with a large amount of RAM and storage space, so you can keep all of your project files on hand. Plus, it comes with a great software suite for programming, including Xcode and TextMate.
2. Dell XPS 13
The Dell XPS 13 is another great choice for programming. It has plenty of power to handle even the most demanding projects, and it comes with a large amount of RAM and storage space. Plus, it comes with a great software suite for programming, including Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse.
3. HP Envy 13
The HP Envy 13 is another excellent choice for programming. It has plenty of power to handle even the most demanding projects, and it comes with a large amount of RAM and storage space. Plus, it comes with a great software suite for programming, including Adobe Dreamweaver and JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA.